GET TO KNOW OUR GAYO
4°33’32.1″ N 96°52’08.1″ E
3X PICK GAYO SEMI-WASHED
Find out more about our 3X PICK GAYO SEMI-WASHED below.
COFFEE FROM THE GAYO REGION OF SUMATRA
Coffee from the Gayo region of Sumatra which has gone through 3 additional rounds of manual selection to minimize defects, help reduce earthy notes and increase clarity of flavor.
Mixed with the traditional semi-washed process – “Giling Basah” (Ind. for “wet grinding”) which reduces acidity, makes this coffee a delicious treat for every espresso lover.
EXCLUSIVE AND FAIR IMPORT BY KOPKOPI
Exclusive and fair import by Kopkopi from Orion Ganda, Gayo Highlands, Sumatra, Indonesia
Main taste notes of our 3x Pick Gayo Semi-Washed includes:
- Snake fruit,
- Raw cacao,
- Smokey oak
Gayo Highlands, Aceh, Sumatra, Indonesia
We like our GAYO sweet like a burnt caramel.
• Method – V60
• Coffee – 18 Gr
• Water – 300 ML
• Pour guide – 100/200/300 ml
• Grind – Drip size (coarse brown sugar)
WHAT’S THE RITUAL
0. Boil some water
1. Grind your beans
2. Rinse your filter
3. Put your coffee into the filter and place above a large glass/pot
4. Pour 1/3rd of the Boiling water to cover the coffee in the filter.
5. Wait until drained and repeat step 4 until you reach 300ml of water.
• Put your drip and glass on a kitchen scale and measure the water.
• Pour in slowly and a circular motion to make sure you cover all the grounds.
• Don’t stir your coffee while filtering.
TRY OUR BOURBON HUYE WASHED AND OUR OTHER COFFEES: